Saturday 4 March 2017

Sparkle and Bling


The new challenge theme has started at 
Lavinia Stamps.
The theme for March is 
For my DT sample this month I decided to get out my brushos sprinkling a tiny amount on to a babywipe and dabbing it over my cardstock to create the background. Once dry I stamped the Moonpods using Momento, using my Misti so that I was able to build up the intensity of the Tuxedo black ink before using Copics to colour. A generous amount of glamour dust , some inky stitching, a scattering of gems and a computer generated sentiment complete my card. 



I'm using this card for the following challenges:-
JFF March, Happy Birthday,
Sweet Stampers, add a sentiment.

If you fancy being in with a chance of winning 
a £40 voucher to spend at Lavinia Stamps, 
just ink up any of their stamps and follow this months challenge theme.

Thanks for stopping by,
Julie.x


7 comments:

Kuni said...

This is so wonderful, great background.
Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers challenge and i hope to see you again.
Hugs
Kuni

Marlene Bonetti said...

Dear Julie
Oh, what a beautiful stamp! I have to check their homepage :-) And your card is so nice!
Thanks for sharing your work with us at the Sweet Stampers Challenge.
Hugs Marlene

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

What a pretty background. Your flowers really make a statement! Thanks for sharing with us at Just for Fun Rubber Stamps! Hope to see you again soon!

Wendy Bellino said...

Beautiful background you created with the Brushos and the Copic coloring is on point! I love that stamp! So glad you joined the challenge at JFFRS, thanks for supporting our challenges!

seelenvoll kreativ said...

Du hast eine zauberhafte Karte gebastelt. Vielen Dank für deine Teilnahme an der Challenge bei den Sweet Stampers. LG Karina

April said...

This is s lovely card! I love the background and the flowers that pop! Thanks for doing the Just For Fun challenge. We hope to see you back again!

kareN stampZ said...

what a gorgeous background & a very cool stamped image. Love it all.