Monday 2 January 2017

Seeing Stars

It's time for the first Lavinia challenge of the 2017,
the theme this time is 


For my card this time I stamped my stars 1 and 2 using versamark and embossed using clear embossing powder.
I completely forgot to mask my moon so ended up having to stamp and die cut another to place over my mishap. I masked and inked my background then stamped Meadow Grass in Eggplant  and Witches cat in Onyx black Versafine.

If  you fancy being in with the chance of winning a £40 voucher to spend at Lavinia, all you need to do is ink up your Lavinia stamps and follow the theme.



I'm using this card for the following challenges:-
ABMTTC35, Anything goes,
PCC55, Anything goes,
POS 52, Anything goes,
PLCB29, Anything goes.

Thanks for stopping by,
Julie.x


4 comments:

brenda said...

A really great card today Julie, thank you for sharing.

B x

Eileen said...

Always super work from you Julie.. Very pretty card. Happy New Year to you and your family .
Eileen xx

Shuly said...

oh that's wonderful ! i love this scene you've created! so glad you've entered our challenge at Paradise of stamps! hugs!

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Stunning card hun! Love that inky scene. So beautifully done!! Popping in today to wish you a wonderful 2017. May it be filled with love, laughter, health and plenty of uninterrupted crafty hours! Hugs, Wends xoxo