Sunday 2 October 2016

Blue's and Purple

A new month and a new challenge theme for Lavinia!
This month the theme is
Blues and Purple.


My purples are slightly subdued but they're there honest, just blended well with my blues.
 Have you noticed the moon? isn't it wonderful, you can find it here with all of the gorgeous new stamps from the latest release.
The stamps I've used here are my all time favourite




The additional stamps that I used in my second card are Meadow Grass, Willow and Spring Trees, and Mooch

I'm using these cards for the following challenges:-
Fantasy Crafters 3, Anything goes,


Thanks for stopping by,
Julie.x


5 comments:

brenda said...

Both lovely creations Julie but especially love the first, it's so dreamy and the blue and purples work so well together. The mention of new stamps is sending me off to look which will inevitably lead to a little spend.

B x

Christine Blain said...

Lovely use of inks and stamps, Julie. Thanks for entering your gorgeous fairy card in our challenge at Just Add Ink this week!

Jan said...

Such a beautiful fairy, Julie and I love your moon and other silhouette details. Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink this week :-)

Eileen said...

Stunning work here Julie.. just love the Lavinia new stamps and your samples .. E xxx

Nancy in Iowa said...

So dreamy! Saw a cute saying with a picture of dandelion to day: Some see a weed; some see a wish. So true!

Beautiful use of the challenge colors my friend. I've been away from blog land...so happy to get my Julie Fix and inspiration!